Thank you 2018! It has been a good year, with nice achievements, good health, good friends – all in all a positive year! Here are just some of the special moments that marked this year:
– Our big bear Umka became a father for 2nd time, to 5 big puppies.
– I had a chance to travel home and see my family and friends.
– Our darling Leeloo was shining the brightest at Eastern dog show, becoming Best In Show and new Norwegian Champion!
– Darling Taiga had her first litter and gave birth to her and Naris´s 7 wonderful puppies!
– Our pack welcomed 2 new members in co-ownership: Icey and Nansen.
– Our stunning co-ownership boy Ludde (Leeloo´s brother), became a new Norwegian Champion!
– Our love Miyuki, was approved as canis therapy dog!
– Our new hope, co-owned baby boy Nansen won Best In Show placements on 2 shows out of 4!
– Both our old boys – Aiko and Nanook are still with us and were celebrating their 12th and 11th birthday.
– And I was just awesome!!!! 😉 I managed to achieve 3 belts in Kickboxing: yellow, orange and green! I am so proud!
So a really good year must say, and if the new one will treat me as good as the old one I will be more than happy!
So now it is only one thing left to say:
WE ARE WISHING ALL OUR FRIENDS A HAPPY, HEALTHY, SUCCESSFUL, EXCITING, MAGICAL AND POSITIVE NEW YEAR! ???